Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A Woman's Worth



Monday August 14, 2005. 11:35 PM

Alicia Keys: What?
Kerry Brothers [her boyfriend]: [looks away from her and focuses attention back on the screen]: Nothing.
Alicia: Oh I know what you want. Nu uh. I don't care if we just watched Sex and the City, you ain't getting none of this ill na na.
Kerry: [Slams remote on the bed between them and turns towards Alicia]This shit is out of control. It's been a goddamn year. Ain't I man enough? You ain't horny? Don't you need inspiration for another song? I mean goddamn Alicia a fucking year?!
Alicia: My body is a fucking temple. "It is too beautiful to be violated by someone who does not deserve it."*
Kerry: Well you rest your beautiful little body. I'll be downstairs violoating mine...again.

*
  • Got to give it up?
  • No comments: