Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I Don't Feel Like Dancin!

Whenever I watched So You Think You Can Dance this summer I had the urge to break into dance or get my choreograph on following every jaw dropping and wonderfully entertaining piece. I can't say that ABC's Dancing with the Stars will have the same effect on me.





Is that bald guy Joey Lawerence? Well at least he doesn't look as bad/uncomfortable as Jerry Springer does? And what's with Tucker Carlson's orange glow? More importantly, what's with Tucker Carlson being here? Is he trying to score some street cred with the youngins in the red states? And I think Emmitt Smith mistook his promo shot for a Prom portrait. The only person who comes away unscathed is A.C. Slater. I bet he and his couple will kick some ass. Not that I watch this show or anything.

No comments: