Friday, August 11, 2006

She's Back



So I am guessing this is her new single. I,m not going to lie, I like Stars are Blind for what it is, same goes with Screwed. Sometimes we gotta not be music snobs and realize that everything can't be Ok Computer or even the Immaculate Collection for that matter. The new song is called Fightin Over Me, produced by Jewish wunderkid Scott Scorch [he of Chris Brown fame]which means it succeeds in having a hot beat. [Think 50's P.I.M.P featuring the keys from Kanye's Heard Em' Say] In all honesty the song feels more like Fat Joe and Jadakiss feat. Paris Hilton on the hook. I guess we can come to expect her voice to sound the way it sounds here on a large number of tracks from her upcoming album. [Not quite a whisper, not quite a coo.] It's not bad. It is what it is. And I think I like it.

Check it out for yourself here:

  • Paris Hilton feat. Fat Joe and Jadakiss-Fightin' Over Me
  • No comments: