Thursday, August 03, 2006

It's Getting Hot in Herre...[Y'all know the rest]




I don't know about y'all, but summertime in Los Angeles has not been all summer breezes and overcast skies. [With today being one of the few exceptions] I am assuming that in other big cities, like, say, I don't know New York City for example, it has been just as humid and or hot from time to time. I am also assuming that it was just as warm and/or humid on this sunny day in New York City above where Justin Timberlake is shown strutting around in layers, yes layers, of clothing. Now we all know Justin is bringing sexyback by being all prim, proper, and daper, but JT it is hot. I am just amazed that no sweat beads are present in the photograph. You even made time to recieve a platinum plaque in the middle of the sidewalk. I didn't even know they gave out platinum plaques on streets like it was a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. And it looks like it is being given to you by an intern no less. I didn't know interns could do that. I have interned at entertainment companies and studios in the past and I never got that kind of assignment. Lucky bastard.

No comments: