Wednesday, August 16, 2006

More, More, More


This just in from the folks over at What Would Tyler Durden Do. It seems Jessica Simpson was previously married to a man with less than stellar equipment below the waist. She is quoted as saying in Times Magazine:

"Nick didn't pack too well if you know what I mean, but I got over it."

And then she kept on running at the mouth about Mr. Lachey's unit this past weekend:

"Nick's small package was a problem sometimes, like the first time we had sex, to tell you the truth, I didn't really feel much, I faked the whole thing, I really felt sorry for him, I still loved him though."

Now if she is indeed going around saying all of this then that is just wrong. I am sure Nick Lachey is biting his tongue when it comes to discussing life with Jessica Simspon because well it's nobody's business but their own. [Actually we all know Nick bites his tongue. Go back and watch an episode of Newlyweds.]

But then again I am not surprised by such comments. Jessica has a new album coming out August 29th, a week after Paris', and two weeks after Christina Aguilera's. Ashlee is getting more attention than her these days. People didn't warm up to the first single [unfortunately. I dig it.]or the star studded old school video that accompanied it. She can't snag a man and her hairdresser [who is in a relationship with a man so he's off limits]seems to be the only man in her life at the moment.

Meanwhile Nick Lachey is back in the game and doing fine. Sucks to be Jessica.

No comments: