Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hell Yes!

Holla back y'all. I hope y'all are saving your pennies cause this fall looks to be pretty packed with new releases across the board from all your favorite artists. Can't lie I am pretty pumped about the October 3rd release date for Beck's new album entitled The Information, a supposed hip-hop and funk laced LP. The album is also rumored to come with a blank cover and a whole host of stickers so that you can make your own Beck album cover! A video for each of the 15 tracks are said to come in a bonus DVD also. So get excited. I know I am. In the meantime give Beck some props on his Blue-Eyed Hip-Hop and R&B by checking out his video for Hell Yes off last year's Guero
LP. It's fire baby.

beck - hell yes


Now tell me why this video didn't recieve a nod for Video of the Year for this year's MTV Video Music Awards?

No comments: