Monday, August 28, 2006

This Is How You Remind Me Of What I Really Am?

Much fuss has been made about the throwing of rocks and bottles and drinks,- oh my!- at members of Panic!At The Disco and My Chemical Romance over at the Reading Music Festival in the U.K. Now eventhough I got my chuckle on when I read and saw the subsequent photos of Panic's lead singer knocked out after being hit I still don't think anyone should have to endure that kind of torture when they are just trying to do what they love. And hate on My Chemical Romance all you want cause MTV propelled them from your favorite Jersey band to the national spotlight, but I believe they are a band to watch. Listen to the music, endure the antics, theatrics, and magazine spreads with an open mind and set aside your hateful and elitist judgement calls. [See also: The Killers]But I digress. Not cool to have things thrown at you. It just ain't right. And then I found this video and the hateful elitist guy inside of me laughed til the cows came home and doesn't feel bad for the band at all.

NICKELBACK STOPS SHOW

No comments: