Monday, November 27, 2006

Talk show on mute

Here a blogger! There a blogger! Everywhere a blogger blogger!



Ladies and gentlemen I present to you a link to the photos, thoughts, and ramblings of the one they like to call Pete Wentz. Enjoy!

  • Pete Wentz. Clandestine [Come on now, that title was just dying to be italicized]


  • And while we're on the subject,...Fall Out Boy. Look I don't love the band, but I am also not one to get my hate on just because their music is not my cup of tea. And when push comes to shove, I'll get down and sing along to
  • Dance, Dance.
  • But at the end of the day, I rather look at them, read oddball quotes straight from the horses' mouths, or question certain members' sexualities.

    Last week I managed to turn and look away from the AMA's, but tuned back in just as Fall Out Boy were in the middle of performing their new single titled, I kid you not, This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race. First I let myself sit for a minute and wait for things to get in tune vocally and soundwise. [Never happened] Then I found myself wondering if Pete Wentz was wearing lipstick and if so, boy does he look like a mall pop rock Tinkerbellnymph. And then, with the whole bland matching Gap ad look thing going on, and in black no less, I wondered if they were trying to cleverly mock my boys in My Chemical Romance.

    Whatever the case may be, one thing is for certain: the AMA performance will do nothing to bring down those with their noses up in the air when it comes to giving Fall Out Boy a chance and/or pretending to give a fuck about Pete Wentz and co.

    No comments: