Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Will you bite the hand that feeds you


No this n**ga didn't...

So there's this new Timbaland song right. And so he decided to get some friends together who owed him a little something for making sure they didn't suffer sophomore slumps and shit. So anyways they get to sing on the hooks and offer up a few lines here and there and like most Timbaland tracks, it ain't too bad, but do my ears decieve me or is this what I hear when Justin Timberlake steps up to the mike to "spit a few bars?"

Could you speak up and stop mumbling
I dont think you're even clear
When you're sitting on the top
it's hard to hear you from way up there.
I saw you tryin to act cute on TV
"Just let me clear the air."
We missed you on the charts last week
Damn that's right, you wasn't there

Now if sexy never left
then why is everybody on my shit
Don't hate on me just because
you didn't come up with it
So if you see us in the club
go on and walk the other way
Cause our run will never be over
not at least until we say


Aww hell naw. That first paragraph is all about Janet Jackson. No you mothafucking didn't. Aww hell naw. This n**ga done gone and and lost his mothafucking mind. [And by the way, 20 Years Old needs to stop being attacked cause at the end of the day it is a damn good album.] And paragraph two? Aww hell naw. [spinning around in chair, shaking my head, rocking back and forth, and mumbling in disbelief like I am speaking in tongues.]Oh my god paragraph two. This motherfucker had the nerve to make a light jab at Prince. Yes you read that right, Prince. Remember
  • this?

  • Ooh boy you got some motherfucking nerve. Don't act like a lot of your Lovesexy, I mean Futuresex/Lovesounds album owes a little bit here and there to the Purple One himself. Aww suky suky now. Somebody wants his street cred/urban fan base/black card taken from him.

  • ew.com: Justin Timberlake: Oh no you didn't!
  • No comments: