Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Old school funk for the true funk soldiers

What's the best part of working in an office, typing away, killing time in business casual clothing? Listening to adult contemporary radio of course! Which brings us to this, our old school joint of the day, for John "Ferd"inand Convery the IV. And I have seriously not watched this video since middle school or earlier. No joke.



Wow this video is all grass roots and diversity. Man I have not seen this Mariah in years. What is she wearing? Are those skechers? HAHAHA! Were they doing the butterfly? Oh my god. I'll give her this though, she does look she is having a good time, especially at the end. Remember this Mariah?

It kinds of remind me this, but without the animals... and in Africa:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, took me back! I think I was in love with Mariah back then, cuz i remember she was rocking suede pumas in this vid and I was like "SEE, Thats a REAL Woman with style!" hahah Thanks for the rewind homey!