Friday, November 10, 2006

Give me one reason to stay here or I'll turn right back around

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the rider for Kevin Federline's "tour":



I could insert a joke here about the many white trash items present on Fed-Ex's rider, but I prefer to go the patriotic route and salute his fondness for those items which remind us of what it means to be American:

-paper plates
-cigarettes
-G mothafucking NC!!!!!
-Evain water? Get out of here what that shit and give me some Arrowhead Spring, Poland Spring, or the finest water you have on tap.
-JACK D's!!!!
-Grey Goose cause every now and then a brotha gotta step away from the Orloff and do it right, you know, like when Reba is on or someone gets pregnant.
-two words: COKE PRODUCTS! N**GA WHAT!@#
-And of course throw in a candle or some shit. You know Rome's therapy or some shit...

  • The Smoking Gun: Backstage with Kevin Federline
  • No comments: