Thursday, November 02, 2006

Quote of the Day!


Let's not kid ourselves here, Blink 182's Enema of the State was the shit back in the day. And if we dig even further, one can't deny his or her love for the singles Dammit and Josie. Hell, I loved just about every single the guys put out. But apparently co-lead singer Tom Delonge didn't and he's moved on.

"I do not want to be in a bullshit pop band with some bullshit pop songs while you drive your fucking bullshit car and sing along to it like you're some 14 year-old girl."

Well. I hope Angles and Airwaves is moving him further and further away from "bullshit pop." [No, I have not given them a listen yet or even know what the band's single sounds like. Same goes for Travis Barker's and Mark Hoppus' new project (+44)]

Apparently all of these feelings can be seen and heard in the clip below. -Sigh- My childhood...slowly getting away from me since 2001.

No comments: