Monday, November 13, 2006

Who's BAD?

As I made my way through Downtown L.A. and back to my neck of the woods, the sounds of Justin Timberlake's Futuresex/Lovesounds reverberated through my head phones. Anyone who owns the album knows that for the first six tracks the beats, charisma, and sex appeal just come at you non-stop, grabbing you and never letting you go, resulting in endless bouts of head bobbing and toe tapping [and maybe a little ass shaking and a shoulder roll here or there]to the beat.

Personally I am head over heels in love with the album's 7 and a half minute centerpiece Lovestoned/I think that she knows. From the minute the track starts right on up til it's cooldownrelax ending, Justin goes for Micheal Jacksonesque heights with this one and suceeds in sneering, singing, and jamming like a Dangerous and Off the Wall MJ in his prime.

Which got me thinking?

Where the hell is MJ? What is he up to? How's that album going? And most importantly what does he look like?

Unfortunately I got my answer today, and it looks a little something like this:



-Sigh- Get it together Mikey! And make sure you bring it with this new album cause relying on Justin Timberlake and co. is cool and all, but I mean if Prince can still party like it's 1999, why can't you rock on wit yo bad self? Just a thought.

  • Just Jared: Michael Jackson loves London
  • No comments: