Sunday, November 26, 2006

Big ups Rolling Stones...


For taking the record for the highest grossing tour ever. Maybe y'all will take some time to chillax and I don't know, sit still.

  • NME:Rolling Stones stage richest ever tour


  • Random question. Back at
  • Bowdoin
  • I had a great friend,Rosy was his name, and boy did he love the Stones like no other. [He finally got to see them and opener Kanye West not too long ago.]The Beatles? Forgetaboutit! For him they didn't even hold a candle to the Stones. I am still amazed at how at 19, 20, Rosy could have so many albums by, and hold so much love for a band that created the bulk of their honky tonk magic decades before he was born. This wasn't a college thang, boy been showing love for the Stones since childhood. But I digress. What I am wondering is, who do you choose? The Beatles or the Stones? Or both? Lemme know. I'm curious.

    No comments: