Monday, November 27, 2006

For Your Consideration


See what all the fuss is about, the reason behind my rhyme, and why Gwen Stefani's latest [and better of her two solo discs] is constantly on repeat and inching closer and closer to gaining some spots on my Itunes Most Played list by streaming the entire disc
  • here.


  • Personal favorites: The Sweet Escape, Yummy, Now That You Got It, [she holds her on on that Swizz track] and U Started It. [a beat that plays itself out like a history of the Neptunes sound in three minutes and six seconds.]


    And don't worry. It's all a phase. I'm sure I'll get over this disc in no time or come back to it later after taking a break from it. [See My Chemical Romance's The Black Parade, Beyonce's B'Day, the Scissor Sister's Ta-Dah, or Jenny Lewis' Rabbit Furcoat.]

    No comments: