Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Don't Sleep on the Snoop D-O-Double-G!



I bought two cds today. Jay-Z's Kingdom Come and Snoop Dogg's Tha Blue Carpet Treatment. Yes, you read that correctly. I bet you didn't even know brotha had a new disc out today. [but then again how could you have known, no one has Jay-Z's publicity team]

And at least at the store I was in, no one else was really caring. I saw The Game's latest, Kingdom Come, even an album by this American Idol kid Chris Daughtry which made me honestly do a double take and look up at the guy holding the disc. Still surprised. Short, neatly styled facial hair, shades, cargo shorts, abercrombie looking tee and flip flops. In other words, not too out of place looking at this store in West Hollywood. But anyways, I put both Kingdom Come and Tha Blue Carpet Treatment on my comp. So far I have played Show me what you got once, and can not get over how good Tha Blue Carpet Treatment is. Don't sleep on this one. Turned off by the clunky know nothing lyrics, and pop leanings of discs and singles past? Don't fret, none of that is present here. And a loyal Snoop fan will be happy to know that this lists up high as one of his best.

No comments: