Monday, November 06, 2006

Let's Work!


And just so I can get some of my street cred back after that post on Omarion, here's one on the booty shaking making music babies from down under Julian Hamilton and Kimberley Moyes, better known to us all as the Presets. Are you the one (?) is one of my favorite singles of the year, and I just recently got my hands on their debut disc released way back in May and it's not too bad.[though when it comes to dropping booty shaking beats like this, it sure don't take much to turn me on]And as if things couldn't get any better for this dance aficionado, it has now come to my attention that on tomorrow, November 7th the Presets are giving the public a free bonus disc available only in the U.S. featuring remixes of tracks off of their debut from the likes of Digitalism, the Juan MacLean(!), Cut Copy(!), Simian Mobile Disco, Van She(!), and more. HOT DAMN! Yet another way for me to prepare for the upcoming Presets/Rapture double bill at the Fonda in about two weeks. HOLLA!

  • Pitchfork: Juan Maclean, Cut Copy, Digitalism Remix Presets
  • No comments: