Thursday, October 19, 2006

Could it be I'm falling in love?


If you read this blog you should know by now that I am slowly becoming an avid My Chemical Romance fan. Tuesday ushers in The Black Parade, a brand spankin batch of new tunes from New Jersey's favorite misfits. I, like the TRL fan MTV so desperately asks for, came in late with I'm Not Okay the video, and yes, of course I fell in love with Helena. Shortly thereafter I took the album from my roommate's [at the time] comp when he wasn't looking, and was sad to find that I liked the album, but a lot less than I thought I would. Flash forward to August 2006, MCR get their Queen on big willie style at the MTV pre-show festivities and I am hooked. Welcome to the Black Parade is one kick ass song. Enough to get me interested in the new disc.

This week Idolator has dropped two new songs from the upcoming album, Mama and Teenagers, the former featuring a cameo by Liza Minelli and the latter just being kick ass, with a killer chorus. These three songs are enough to lure me in and get me to purchase the album. Yep. Definitely joining the Black Parade. Are you?

-Listen to Mama
  • here.

  • -Listen to Teenagers
  • here.


  • And just because I can, here's the video for Welcome to the Black Parade:

    No comments: