Friday, October 06, 2006

I ain't missing you at all

Okay so I have never, ever, EV-ER watched an episode of CSI, whether it be Miami, New York, or CSI: South Central. Not my kind of show. And unlike some shows many watch or herald but I don't, I have never felt as if I am missing too much of anything. [I also have no qualms about watching Grey's Anatomy instead of CSI on Thursday nights] After viewing this sneak peek of K-Fed on CSI, I now know for a fact that I am not missing anything at all. Let it be said that K-Fed isn't giving an Emmy worthy guest starring performance, and could arguably be playing a tv version of himself [digging the whole 'you're a joke' quote around 0:43]. But is anyone else around him doing much better? Take the cop/foresenics guy/tough guy eye candy/I don't know, who punches him for example. His emotion was so real, so raw. And the urgency with which the black guy tried to discourage his partner from even bothering with K-Fed and his clowns was just so real and supportive. And here I was all this time thinking that I would only find myself laughing at K-Fed's performance. Guess not.

No comments: