Monday, October 23, 2006

Headline of the year!


  • "Timbaland is working with Bjork on her new album!!!"


  • Is there anything this man can't/won't do? Hot off the heels of producing two stellar albums for Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado, Timbaland a.k.a Thomas Crown has been spending some quality time in the studio with one of the most innovative artists in the game today. According to Timbaland:

    "It’s crazy – I’m going tonight to go hear it. It’s hip hop. I can’t really describe it to you – if I had it right now I’d just play it to you. That’s the best way for you to understand, and I’d let you tell me what it is."


    Aww shit. I CAN'T WAIT. And I thought Medulla was on some other world shit. First I learn that the first season of Martin is being released on dvd and now this. Goddamn. It's just too much. Too much.

    Read more about Timbo
  • here.
  • 1 comment:

    Passion of the Weiss said...

    I agree that the dude is massively talented but its sorta a shame that he's decided to work with so many marginal artists. Granted, Bjork is not marginal but I think JT and Furtado certainly are. Timbaland needs to do albums with guys like Lupe Fiasco or resurrect vets flagging careers. Who wouldn't want to hear Nas and Timbo. Dude doesn't need the money at this pt. He's so talented. i wish he'd just use his powers for good and not evil...That "My Love" beat he gave Timberlake is the best beat i've heard in forever and a day. I couldn't help but wish Jay-Z was spitting over it though.