Thursday, May 17, 2007

Unleash the dragon

the dragon, the dragon, the dragon...



No this nigga didn't...


Oh Sisqo, Sisqo, Sisqo. I don't even know what to say. Should I comment on your hatred with Usher for wearing dragons when apparently you did that first? Or should I take the time to remind niggas that you paved the way for all the R&B being produced today sometime in the year 2000? Or should I comment on the simple my first casio keyboard beat underlying it all? Or should I say something about how this ain't nothing more than an angry rant set to a beat as evidenced by the way the song just ends when you run out of things to say? I don't know man. It's just too much. But that's what happens when you're dealing with the work of a "legend", you're just baffled, and perplexed, cause they spit that fire that just keeps you guessing youknowwhatimean?

  • MISSINFO.TV: Sisqo vs Usher vs RKelly=”Shiny Chest Beef”…(groan)


  • And word to the wise: Pretty Ricky better watch their backs. I get the feeling he's coming for that ass next! [No homo or pun intended]

    No comments: