Thursday, May 24, 2007

Big ups Shaquannah from Newark!

Wednesday night. 12 a.m. MTV Hits. Playlistism. For the moment the videos are coming from a girl they call Shaquannah from Newark, New Jersey. And boy is she hitting them out of the park. I ain't seen a trio of videos this good in a minute. Took me back and kept me more than entertained. See, sometimes music channels do get it right.

"Fun with leather"-
We came in near the middle of this gem:




"Remember in middle school how this was on every five minutes and you stopped and watched it each time. And you didn't laugh at the acting bit in the hospital? That shit was real son. So good..."-
Followed by this:



"Yes. Go on Shaquannah from Newark! This is my shit. I don't care what nobody says. Fantasia's album is good. In fact, I was just listening to it earlier today"-
And then this:



So big ups Shaquannah from Newark! And thank you, thank you very much!

No comments: