Monday, May 14, 2007

Riddle Me This


A stereogum post led to a failed download attempt of a new Spoon track, which led to me just having to play The Beast and Dragon Adored, which then led me to play I Turn My Camera On, which in turn led me to play Stay Don't Go, all of which lead Itunes to recommend this four song EP cause listeners who bought Kill the Moonlight also got their hands on this, which just begs me to ask, how did I miss out on this? Granted it's from 2002, meaning, if my memory serves me correctly, I was a senior in high school who couldn't care for the overrated stylings of the one they called Bright Eyes [sorry Maya, but I had no time for Fevers and Mirrors back then.] And Spoon wouldn't be introduced to me til the following fall when I entered college, but still, Bright Eyes, Britt Daniel, and the rest of the Spoon gang? You best believe I am catching up as we speak.

No comments: