Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It takes two to make a thing go right



I have a hard time enjoying Ryan Adams' output with the Cardinals and -gasp-I don't own nor am I really familiar with anything he did with Whiskeytown. I don't know why, but I like my Ryan solo, and can appreciate it when he is accompanied by a female vocalist. Maybe that's why his duet with Norah Jones on Jacksonville City Nights grabbed me so. And I, like everyone else, am in love with the Emmylou Harris duets on Heartbreaker. And I can now say that I like this blink and you miss it, slow burning and subdued "duet" with Sherly Crow off his upcoming disc Easy Tiger, Two. Before you go ape shit over him singing with Sheryl Crow, don't fret, she harmonizes here and there and for the most part that is it. Check it out for yourself and get excited for Easy Tiger.

  • Ryan Adams feat. Sheryl Crow-Two
  • No comments: