Thursday, May 24, 2007

Oh word?


The following is the tracklist for The Simpsons movie. I don't know what I was expecting, but I will say that I wasn't expecting this:

U Can't Shine Like Me- Lil' Romeo [?]
If You Let Me Go - Jay-Z featuring Omarion [phoned in I am sure]
So Emotional - 1 Chance [1 who?]
High Away from You - Lifehouse [Oh god]
I Don't Wanna Understand - Jennifer Lopez featuring Three 6 Mafia [HA! what a pairing!]
I Believe You - Lyfe Jennings [Can't feel you dawg no matter how much the siblings and BET tell me to]
The Way You Roll With Me - T.I.
Dancing Machine - Maroon 5 featuring Lil' Flip [Again, who's putting these people together?]
Simpson - Beanie Sigel featuring Jazze Pha
Since You Get Off The Computer - Fall Out Boy
Back Again - Kai featuring Akon [Akon will sing on ANYONE'S track]
I Will Kill You - Panic! at the Disco [the title, when coupled with that band, on this soundtrack, looks out of place]
You Gave My Heart - Keyshia Cole featuring Ludacris
The World Is Yours - N.W.A. [Oh word indeed]
In the Rain - Young Jeezy featuring Lil' Wayne
Lockdown - Joe Budden featuring The Game and Mike Jones [Well hello Mr. Budden. Long time no see]
Roll Tide - Ja Rule featuring Lloyd and Nelly [Damn, they even got Ja Rule to headline a song on this joint]
I'm Your Mama - Chris Brown featuring Nas
Go to Bed - David Banner
I Don't Wanna Your Stupid Of Me - Ben Folds [Cause this set was looking incomplete without him present]
Get Off The Porch - Obie Trice featuring 50 Cent and Eminem

For all I know, this sdtrk could kick ass [and I am all for some good hip-hop and R&B singles], I just don't need to hear them incorporated into the movie at all.

No comments: