Wednesday, May 30, 2007

[I be saying] NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

While you be saying YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!




Please tell me I am not the only one who has caught a few minutes of this "gem." I swear, if it's got a black cast, costs less than ten dollars and is on sale at your local gas station or bus stop, my cousin Angela will buy it!

Save the date. Come September 4th, God will be dropping gifts from heaven. Will you'll be there to accept them with open arms?:

"In a moral throwdown of sorts, Master P has decided to release his father-and-son album, Hip Hop History on September [4] to "balance out" a more gangsterish tone of 50 Cent's Curtis album which hits stores the same day. 'My whole thing is to show people that we can still make street music that sells and make people think at the same time," Master P said to BET.com. 'I have a mission to do that.' The first single from the album which is a joint project with P's son Romeo will be "If We Change.'"

And now, some biting follow up commentary:

...

  • RAPWEEKLY: Master P Plans To Drop Album Same Day As 50
  • No comments: