Thursday, May 17, 2007

Keep it on the downlow

Oh Passions, Passions, Passions. Now if you were born in the last 20-25 yrs, I am sure you have caught an episode of NBC's daytime soap Passions at some point in your life. Hell there was even a time back in high school when I watched it sorta-kinda-religiously and could name nearly all of the main characters. But then things got crazy, the actor who played Timmy died, and every other week a new character would step in to play Miguel, Sheridan, Luis, or whomever. It just became too much. That and I got a life.

But strange things happen when you look away. And let's just say I would have never expected Passions to take on the subject of brothers on the "DL" and I ESPECIALLY wouldn't have expected Chad to be the one sleeping around with some Noah looking dude from Noah's Arc looking dude behind Whitney's back. But I guess it would only be a matter of time before somebody went gay on Passions. Sorry to all of you wishing it was Jesse Metcalfe. I know you all must be heartbroken.

No comments: