Saturday, July 29, 2006

Story of the week



Earlier this week on a very funny repeat of Late Night with Conan O'Brien [his interview with Steve Carrell was comedic gold] actress Kerry Washington recounted a very exciting trip with her girls to Las Vegas:

"So my girls and I went to Las Vegas...I have never been to Las Vegas so I decided to go...so we had some tequila shots and I had four...Somehow I got seperated from my group...so next thing you know I am sitting inside a stretch Hummer and I look over next to me and there is Paris Hilton. I don't know how I got inside this Hummer...you know how you have those black out moments? Well anyways Paris Hilton is sitting next to me and she is rapping. She had her CD in the car and she was rapping along to it... She was pretty good."

No comments: