Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Adventures in Wonderland

Monday, August 15, 2005

Saturday August 13th, 2005. 8:45 a.m. Tauwan awakens from his sleep and heads home from Eric's Apt.

Sunday August 14th, 2005. 7-8 a.m. (?) Tauwan forces himself to fall asleep as his head spins a little, his clothes remain on and in tact, and Gwen Stefani's music video 'Cool' plays for the 16,000th time on Vh1's Insomniac Music Theatre.

Yes I was awake for nearly 24 hrs and yesterday and now here I sit at 12:45 a.m. on Monday morning, unkempt, exhausted from work, and yes, still unshowered in yesterday's outfit. What happened you ask? Well it goes it a little something like this....

It all started with a Tony's pizza around 11:45 or so laced with what some may call a 'special topping', SNL, and the company of Teresa and Justin in her apt in West Hollywood. After that, the rest is all a blur...

...-Permanent grin
-'look at all the colors'
-'oh my god that is so bright'
-'Nick Cannon is hilwerious!'
-Showtime at the Apollo
-Recording Showtime at the Apollo
-constant laughter
-10 year old female rappers with thick legs-'she looks like she could be my ass'-and a posse of cute little dancers
-'I feel pretty'
-'we're hot'
-'DON'T TOUCH ME!'
-Wildin out in the back of Justin's car, shouting at gay men as they walk down the street while also spinning around and humping the seat like a dog proclaiming 'let me out, let me out, I can't be contained'
-Buying a red bull on top of all of this mess (great idea)
-Quasi flirting and possibly scaring the cashier at Pavillions
-Bright lights, confetti, trash, tons of gay men and people, loud music-'what is this like gay 4th of july or something?'
-Under Armour guy-'why is he walking like that?'
-Party Monster boy with the Tim Burton back pack and pretty much nothing else on
-More laughter
-My skin tight flourscent green highlighter baby thermal shirt-'boy you might as well be a target in that shirt'
-'I gotta take off my shirt and wear the bright one cause I have to wear the under one to work tomorrow.'
-'Why are guys just sitting around in their cars and picking up people?'
-Gay men jumping on cars and dancing like bats out of hell like something out of a Gay Pimp video or gay car wash.
-Gay Black Man: I like your shirt.
Tauwan: Thank you.
Teresa: You can have on too. It's from American Apparel.
Gay Black Man: What? Huh? [Then to Tauwan] You are gorgeous!
Teresa: [Rubbing Tauwan's cheeks ] Isn't he though? [Walking and snapping] Work that track boy!
-'Calm down Tauwan. We are walking near the Sheriff's station and two of us are black.'
-Black drag queens in Latin garb: Ooh I like his shirt. Yeah and those pecs. [Something muffled about my stomach.]
Tauwan: [Frantic.Paranoid. Feeling fat] What! Did they say something about my stomach? Aww man. I feel ugly.
-More smiling
-Neon blinking dog sign
-later: dissapointment over the fact that said sign is turned off
-Wandering aimlessly looking for somewhere to pee.
-Not realizing how fucked up must have been for Justin and Teresa to see me roaming the streets like a dog off his leash in my bright ass shirt.
-Tauwan: I have to pee
Justin and Teresa: What about here?
Tauwan: No that is a library. That is not cool. It's like..no
Justin and Teresa: What about there?
Tauwan: No it is too many lights...people can see me...
Justin and Teresa: What about here?
Tauwan: No. It's too dark. I need lights.
Justin and Teresa: What about here?
Tauwan: No, there are people over there...Why are there people just crawling out the woodwork in West Hollywood? It's freaking me out!
-Pacific Design Center.-"Do you hear that? Can you see this? It's like you can hear the bass from the clubs but this place is all fountains and serene and peace. Like a mirage or something in the middle of it all. You get what I am saying? Damn I need to pee."
-'AAH! I FEEL LIKE MY HEART IS GOING TO EXPLODE.'
-'AAH! YOUR SHOES ARE TOO BRIGHT TERESA. GET AWAY! GET AWAY!'
-'I can stand at that intersection of San Vicente and Santa Monica forever. It's all lights and music and just great!'
-'Why are all the crosswalks so huge here? I think they do that on purpose so you can feel all self conscious and have people watch you as you cross the street slowly.'
-'DON'T TOUCH ME!'
-[loud and booming from a dark apt building a guy shouts] Hey!...Hey, It's Andy! [then sexy and low a girl muffles]hey there. Hey hot thing!
-'Okay that was weird, where did that come from?'
-'Okay that Coors light poster was not as cool up close.'
-'Is that poster like on wheels?'
-'Why are you still working?'
-'He totally heard me say that, why did I shout that and look at him. He's going to think I am trying to pick him up or something.'
-Talking.
-Talking.
-Talking.
-'Is everyone on drugs tonight?'
-Best of You Music Video.
-'Okay I know I am high, but is this song one giant chorus?'
-These Words video.
-Traveling boomboxes.
-'Were these music video directors know we would be on drugs when watching these videos. It's like they made them for us specifically.'
-Cool music video.
-Goldigger video.
-'Does Jamie Foxx even do anything in this song?'
-Cool music video.
-Quick dance interlude.
-Don't Cha music video.
-Cool music video.
-Crazy jazz artist profile on NBC.
-HSN. So funny. So entertaining. Too much.
-Cool music video.
-Why aren't I tired?
-'I know I can stay up all night. I kind of want to drink something to prolong this night /morning.'
-Inside the Actor's Studio with Angelina Jolie.-'God she is gorgeous.'
-Cool music video.
-7-8 a.m. (?) Sprawled out on the floor in my clothes. No socks. Forcing myself to get some kind of sleep before three hits and I have to work for eight hrs. Head spinning. Body stinking. Good times.

No comments: