Wednesday, July 19, 2006

MIXTAPE FRIDAYS!

Friday, June 23, 2005

here it is, another mixtape inspired by my dear friend Margo who put the song Oh Sheila by Ready for the World in my head and from there I crafted this:

Oh My God That Is My Jam!

1. Flash Light-Parliament
2. Head-Prince
3. Hollywood Swinging-Kool & The Gang
4. Genuis Of Love-Tom Tom Club
5. Rock With You-Michael Jackson
6. Candy Girl-New Edition
7. Oh Sheila-Ready For The World
8. Pyscho Killer-Talking Heads
9. Jungle Love-Morris Day and the Time
10. Take Your Time (Do It Right)-SOS Band
11. I'm Comin' Out-Diana Ross
12. Last Night a DJ Saved My Life-Indeep
13. All Night Long-Lionel Richie
14. Just Got Paid (Friday Night)-Johnny Kemp
15. Somebody's Watching Me-Rockwell feat. Michael Jackson
16. Lucky Star-Madonna



So there you have it, a CD full of 'oh my God, that is my jam' songs. In stores [or on my computer] now.




















I know I know I need to get up and do something with my life.

No comments: