Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Be Gentle, be gentle, be gentle with me!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Sometime around Midnight, Evan and I left Williamsburg [Brooklyn's answer to Echo Park] to paint the town red. How sweet is that? At Bowdoin everything is done at one and you have to make your way to someone's room to eventually not go on drinking and make your way to bed, but not in the city that never sleeps. Eventually I made it to bed, but that was around 5:45. Yeah, I was in various clubs and what have you til 5:45. Isn't that awesome? Also, where else can I get completely trashed and not worry about not making it home okay cause there is a public transportation system waiting to take me to my home when I am ready. [Hey can we not think about the terrorist threats right now and move on and respect the fact that I was high and drunk on a subway at 5:45! I love long nights!] [What's with all the exclamation points Tauwan?!] So first night in NYC? A little lackluster, Went to bars I would never frequent full of what Charlie referred to as greasy guys with the New York look ["nice button down shirts with the chest exposed, geled hair, jeans, nice shoes..new money, fresh out of college] but don't these guys exist in LA also? I bet they are in Witicha, or bumblefuck Maine also. The cool thing about that bar was the vidoes that played on huge screens as the songs played [Crystal Waters 100%, finally saw all of Love is A Battlefield [felt a little gay getting all excited in the bar for a dance break in the videoi.."here it comes/here it comes/oh shit the dance break." Although things went downhill when we had to endure Gene Simmons's covering Prodigy's Firestarter in a new metal form in a video fashioned after an late 90's Cash Money Millionaires video complete with white video hoes and everything and the Limp Bizkit rolling that played while Ministry's W video showed. Oops, technical difficulty] High point of the night, chilling with my roommate's and company in Nick's sweet ass artsy pad. He has four Warhol portraits of Mick Jagger signed by them both in his living room. How sick is that? Curb your enthusiasm [the bowtie episode is funny even a third time [ha, racist dogs] ], weed, good people, and johnny walker blue, all before calling it a night at 4:44 a.m. What a mixed bag of something special of a night? [Did you follow that?] Okay it is raining, but it is time to shop and celebrate Abby's 21st b-day in style. [Dancing and drunk in NYC, I don't think they are ready for it Teresa.] In the words of Justin, "It's like he is possessed by the music or something." Yes, Yes I am.

And whats the deal with drunk dialing? I gotta work on that...Sorry to my friends who always recieve the calls, messages and what have you...

No comments: