Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Random Thoughts at the Moving Units Concert Weds July 6th 2005

Token quasi homosexual hipster in tight jeans: God, I feel like 90 percent of the people here are under 16...

Tauwan: [Bobbing along to the between bands music blasting from the speakers] God this kid next to me is getting on my nerves hitting me and shit and bumping into me.
Teresa: Yeah, and he's playing around too...he thinks he's Shia Lebouf [For those of you who don't know, Shia is the kid from Holes and the Disney Channel's short lived hit tv show Even Stevens who this kid resembled rather closely.]...

Teresa: You will not believe who I saw in the ladies bathroom.
Tauwan: ?
Teresa: Chloe Sevigny, and she was drunk. [This is Teresa's second time seeing an intoxicated/tipsy Chloe out and about. The first time was at The Echo in downtown LA.]
Tauwan: Damn, again. What is she doing in LA? Shouldn't she be making movies or in NY?...I guess she killed her career after going down on that guy in Brown Bunny...

Teresa:
Are they moshing and crowd surfing?...
Tauwan: Yes, yes they are.
Teresa: What is this 1990?
Tauwan: I don't know...or a Nirvana concert?...

Tauwan: Are those two chicks fighting?...This is not the venue for that.
Teresa: [Echoing the sentiments of the bouncers] They need to take that shit outside.
Tauwan: [Following the ejection of one of the girls who was figthing and a guy who tried to break it up] That's messed up, why did they kick that guy out? He didn't do anything.
Teresa: He was our protector...

Teresa: ... and what was with the big white/asian girl in all white overly rocking out to every song? I wanted to be like have you not been to a concert before or ever hear loud music in your life?

No comments: