Wednesday, July 19, 2006

MIXTAPE FRIDAYS!

Friday, June 02, 2006

Well not exactly, but it is Friday afternoon and again I sit in front of my computer bumping tunes thinking wow, let's make another mixtape! It's been a long time, we shouldn't have left you without a dope beat to step to. What started out with 'Sorry' by Madonna, 'Daft Punk is Playing at My House' by LCD Soundsystem, and 'Got to Be Real' by Cheryl Lynn turned into this. In stores [or on my computer] now!

[Insert hip/witty/razor sharp title here]
Track 1: Get Together-Madonna
Track 2: Daft Punk Is Playing At My House-LCD Soundsystem
Track 3: Got To Be Real-Cheryl Lynn
Track 4: Keep Fallin-Hot Chip
Track 5: Under Pressure-Queen and David Bowie
Track 6: Rock the Casbah-The Clash
Track 7: Housequake-Prince
Track 8: Old School Joint-Missy Elliot
Track 9: Idioteque-Radiohead
Track 10: Crazy-Gnarls Barkley
Track 11: Another One Bites The Dust-Queen
Track 12: It Overtakes Me-The Flaming Lips
Track 13: Ooh La La-Goldfrapp
Track 14: Nasty Girl-Vanity 6
Track 15: 1,2 Step-Ciara feat. Missy Elliot
Track 16: Give it to Me Baby-Rick James
Track 17: I Like Music-Junior Senior

Ta-Ta-Turn the volume up!

No comments: