Sunday, July 23, 2006

Looking for love in all the wrong places











Remember back in the day when the only guy George Michael was affiliated with was that other dude from Wham! Well we have come a long way baby. George has a new single out entitled An Easier Affair, a funky dance groove that is not too gay [well except for the subject matter, he's free to be himself, etc, etc.], he is set to embark on a tour which sold out in under an hr, and I could have sworn he was this close to "getting married" to his long time partner Kenny Goss. Yeah things seemed to be looking up for Mr. Michael. Well at least until our boy George [ha! I am too clever] got caught finishing up a late night rendezvous in a park in London with a unemployed 58 year old van driver. Of course George was pissed when he got caught shouting such ridiculous lines as "I'll sue you" and "Are you gay? No? Then f*** off! This is my culture! I'm not doing anything illegal. The police don't even come up here any more. I'm a free man, I can do whatever I want. I'm not harming anyone." I don't even know what to say. You would think that getting caught with too much cannabis and out of it in February or soliciting sex from a cop in a Beverly Hills bathroom a couple years back would be enough of a rush [or being in a long term relationship?], but I guess not. I just don't know what to say. I love George Mi...cheal's music. I'm currently blasting whatever music I may have of his. [now playing: Carless Whisper]Nobody's perfect, but come on George, you should know better. Cruising for sex at night in a public park? Come on now George! Come on!

No comments: