Friday, July 21, 2006

Gays of our lives









[Photos courtesy of towlerload.com]


Partner #1: Baby I am so glad we decided to spend a night out on the town.
Partner #2: Yeah that down payment on our home can just wait. But Madonna? SHE CAN NOT!
#1: Yes girl I feel you on that one. Wait a minute, is that who I think it is in front of us?
#2: Who?
#1: That can't be...oh my god-
#2: It is!
#1: I'mma go talk to her.
#2: Naw baby leave Gayle alone. Let her enjoy her night out with her girlfriend that is not Oprah.
#1: ...........Fuck it I'm going to say hi
#2: Ooh girl you are wrong...WRONG

Minutes later....

#1: So how was she?
#2: She is niiiicce. And those shoes. Looking fierce. AND she loves her some Erotica. That is her jam!
#1: Who was that other not Oprah bitch?
#2: I don't know but I love the whole matching outfits thing.

No comments: