Sunday, July 30, 2006

I Don't like the drugs (?)/But the drugs like me! (?)


MID JULY 2006

According to an article in the Mirror Justin Timberlake has spent plenty time, in the words of T.I. living the good life:

"The drugs that I do have been done in my own private time," he admits. "I've never been arrested... though that's not to say I won't...I've done way too many drugs already. I've already inhaled and I've already - who knows...?"

On the topic of nicotine and heroin taken from the same article:

"Some drugs haven't been legalised because it will ruin the other drugs, like nicotine and tobacco...Nicotine is more addictive than heroin. I'll leave the preaching to the preachers - my grandfather is a preacher - but I believe that you don't do anything to excess.

But in the end Justin knows when to wise up and let go:

"They always say too much of a good thing could be a bad thing. I try to live my life in a well-rounded manner. We all make mistakes."

Maybe that is why in his cover story for the AUGUST issue of GQ Lisa DePaulo notes that:

"...He has no vices to speak of (except for "a couple of beers" while watching ESPN); he likes to golf, snowboard, and bake-yes, bake."


Whatever gets you going Justin. Play it cool,keep it safe, and keep churning out the hits. And make sure you don't go bumming "cigarettes" from the Snoop D-O-Double-G.

No comments: