Wednesday, July 19, 2006

And another one, and another one...MIXTAPE FRIDAYS!!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Another week, another mixtape. It all started with ABBA's Dancing Queen and unlike some kids I can't download one good ass shaking classic, no instead I must let it sit for a week and then come up with songs that can go well around it until I have a full fledged playlist. Hey...don't judge, I take my work very very seriously. So serious that I jumped out of bed to gather the songs for this

No, No, No, YES, (!) U Got the look! [And I bet it'll look good on the dancefloor]

1/Chain of Fools/Aretha Franklin
2/Bottle Rocket/The Go Team!
3/Red Alert/Basement Jaxx
4/Never Too Much/Luther Vandross
5/Upside Down/Diana Ross
6/Tonight is Forever/Diana Ross
7/Bad Girls/Donna Summer
8/Private Eyes/Hall & Oates
9/Deliver Us From Free Will/The Ark
10/U Got The Look (Prince cover)/Dirty Sanchez
11/Girls & Boys/Blur
12/Boogie on Reggae Woman/Stevie Wonder
13/Dancing Queen/ABBA
14/The Skin of My Yellow Country Teeth/Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!
15/Faster Kill Pussycat/Paul Oakenfold feat. Brittany Murphy [one of my new favorite songs.]
16/Le Freak/Chic
BONUS TRACK SING ALONG:
17/Ain't No Fun(If the Homies Can't Have None)/Snoop Dogg feat Nate Dogg, Kurupt and Warren G

Getdowngirl,goheadgetdown!

No comments: