Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Wamp Wamp What it do!

Listening to Hot92Jamz again in the office. Carl Carlton's She's A Bad Mama Jama comes on. I say aloud how the refrain "She’s a bad mama jama/Just as fine as she can be" makes me think of that Foxy Brown/Dru Hill track which changed the lyrics a litle bit to "she's a bad mama jama/just as FOXY as can be". And then I thought, what happened to Sisqo and made some tasteless joke about him and man lovin. Then I thought about this, last seen this past summer when I saw
  • Another Gay Movie:




  • Wow... Now I know....Now he's a bad mama jama...

    Now lookie here. I am from Los Angeles. Everything is released here. Don't remember this one. Did anybody see this or hear about it? Anyone catch Sisqo getting his token on? No?

    No comments: