Friday, December 08, 2006

"All my yellow bones get on the floor! And all my red bones get on the floor!"


Look, 2006 ain't over yet, so you best believe I'm gon keep talking about Beyonce's B'Day whenever I get the chance. This morning I was fortunate enough to stumble across a b-side that comes with it just as hard as any of the many uptempo numbers on that very tight and concise album. It's called Creole, produced by Rich Harrison with all his 1 Thing/Crazy in Love grit and vigor. Vocally Beyonce brings it, matching the instrumentation note for note, sound for sound with her intensity, passion, and love for the game. Do yourself a favor and give
  • Morris Brown's sister
  • a spin. You won't regret it.

  • Fluxblog presents Beyonce Knowles in 'Creole'*


  • *Click the link. Get to the site. Scroll down to the December 7th post titled Mysterious Style. You can't miss it.

    No comments: