Saturday, December 23, 2006

Go dumb, dumb, dumb!

You ever listen to a CD and think to yourself, 'now this track right here? This track needs to be released as a single.' I get this thought all the time, but the last time it really hit me was when I gave Snoop's new album Tha Blue Carpet Treatment a spin. Track six. Candy (Drippin' Like Water). Snoop, E-40, MC Eiht, Goldie Loc, Daz, AND Kurupt. I say GODDAMN! And I ain't even talked about the fly ass beast. Vacant, heavy, 808. And the female monotone like coo provided in the chorus. MUAH! Fire baby.

Well guess what, we got a video. Now you too can share in this glorious meeting of California's Northern and Southern coasts. Get hyphy. Go stupid. Get DUMB. And yes I know, another song using candy metaphors. Get that shit out of here and just enjoy it. And big ups to Snoop, That's That Shit, I Wanna Fuck You, and now this. He's on a fucking roll.



Big ups to
  • Concrete Loop
  • for putting this on my radar.

    No comments: