Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Why does it always rain on me?

For a very long time India Arie's second disc Voyage to India was my shit. Start to finish. Not one track was skippable for me, and when the day came where new music caught my eye and India got pushed to the side, it was really hard to delete the disc from my Ipod.

Now I hate to admit it, but I have yet to listen to Testimony: Vol. 1, Life & Relationship and don't know if I have any plans to do so in the near future. I haven't bumped India from my list of artists I enjoy, it's just that at this moment I am feeling other things and have no desire to press play. Once again,
  • it's not you, it's me.


  • I guess I am not the only fan who stopped listening religiously. Seems India's record company are doing whatever it takes to get her name and Testimony Vol. 1 out to the masses:



    There's gotta be a better way to promote such a fine and gifted artist, no?

    No comments: