Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Big Ups SPIN Magazine!

Sometime around May, June, or July, SPIN went from being one of my favorite magazines that I had to cop whenever a new issue hit the stands, to one whose new format and style [as well as content] just didn't grab me anymore. But right now, none of that matters for the lads over at SPIN put together a list for their best singles of 2006 that is definitely one of my favotire best of 2006 lists thus far. Check it out!


1. "Crazy," Gnarls Barkley.

2. "When You Were Young," the Killers.

3. "Ain't No Other Man," Christina Aguilera.

4. "Welcome to the Black Parade," My Chemical Romance.

5. "Wolf Like Me," TV on the Radio.

6. "Hustlin'," Rick Ross.

7. "Ridin'," Chamillionaire feat. Krayzie Bone.

8. "Steady, as She Goes," the Raconteurs.

9. "Smile," Lily Allen.

10. "Rise Up With Fists!!" Jenny Lewis with the Watson Twins.

11. "Kick, Push," Lupe Fiasco.

12. "I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor." Arctic Monkeys.

13 "Cheated Hearts," Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

14. "Notorious," Turbulence.

15. "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'," Scissor Sisters.

16. "Vans," the Pack.

17. "The Funeral," Band of Horses.

18. "Silent Shout," The Knife.

19. "Trains to Brazil," Guillemots.

20. "Be Gentle With Me", the Boy Least Likely To

Not too shabby SPIN. Not too shabby...

  • SPIN.com: The 20 Best Singles of 2006
  • No comments: