Saturday, August 04, 2007

To Infinity and Beyond!



1:50 p.m. Even more morally ambiguous is the amputee model leaning against the stripper pole to show off her machine gun leg - the same one Rose McGowan wore in the movie Grindhouse. I got a chill as she smiled at me, because I wondered....Did the Weinstein Company put out a Craigslist ad asking for a "Hot Amputee Stripper Willing to Wear Gun Leg at Comic-Con?" I shudder to think...

I surround myself with what some outsiders looking in may [incorrectly] call the typical young in Hollywood types. We go to shows, we stay up late, and know what we like and what we don't. Sure we all have our own personal attractions and things that get us going, but collectively we're quite the bunch, and that's what keeps us going strong day after day, night after night.

And every now and then we do silly little things like have a drink or two and revel in 1 1/2 to 2 hrs of pure bad movie bliss. But I say we take it to the next level.

Summer 2008.

San Diego [or wherever the hell it may be].

Comic-Con.

What say you friends? Who's with me?

  • LAIST: My Life as a Nerd: The Comic-Con Experience
  • No comments: