Monday, August 20, 2007

"IT'S THE TGT REEEMIX!"



Another day, another hot ass car ride to Six Flags Magic Mountain.

Tauwan: I can't wait for that TGT tour.
Brandon: Nigga you can't get it. It's for women only.
Tauwan: Oh yeah, it's the "Shirts off" Tour.
Inez: Who the hell is TGT?
Brandon: What?
Tauwan: Who is TGT? Oh hell naw. Tyrese, Ginuwine, and Tank? Come on.
Brandon: [loads up his special limited edition old school and slow jam iPod] Let me play a track for y'all. Please Don't Go [Remix].
Tauwan: I ain't gon lie, I do like Please Don't Go. [Musters up his best Tank impression] Pleaasseee Don't Go!

  • TGT- Please Don't Go [Remix]


  • Midway through what seems like the remix that just won't end...


    Inez: Why did this song need a remix?
    Tauwan: I know right? And usually when you remix a slow song, don't you go uptempo for the remix.
    Inez: And it's like they're just talking to each other.
    Tauwan: I know, just singing dialogue. Tyrese: "Your girl was all up on me the other night up in the club" Ginuwine: Oh word, my nigga, what's good? Was that the night I was rolling on dubs?" Then all three men harmonize together a sharp "YES!" as the beat stops then comes back in. Good times. But I will say this, that "IT'S THE TGT REEEEMIX!" part is straight comedy and genius. Thanks for the reminder fellas, cause I was this quick to forgetting who or what I was listening to.

    No comments: