Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I can't be your superman?


"Sam, Sam he's our man if this MOTHAFUCKA can do it, then I can!"

I did it. I went ahead and caved in. Yeah, that's right, I went ahead and downloaded Cousin Cole's remix of Soulja Boy's Crank Dat Soulja Boy. [A song that has already spent nearly a week providing the soundtrack to my myspace page.] And when it came time to play it in iTunes, it of course had no album title, so I just typed in Crank Dat Soulja Boy as the album title.

Well what do we have here?

Looks like I forgot about that whole downloading the original for my cousin a few weeks back. [It's how I was introduced to the song in the first place] Cousin Cole's remix is nearing the end of it's run. Oh no, here comes the original, but get this: I'm not gonna stop it. Somehow over the past few weeks I have allowed myself to let the song kind of win me over. [I said kind of] It hasn't reached Walk It Out levels for me yet, but it might get added to the iPod and I may take the time to learn the dance for shits and giggles and, well because I might be good at it.

  • Crank Dat Soulja Boy (Cousin Cole Remix) - Soula Boy
  • No comments: