Thursday, August 16, 2007

A Moment of Clarity

I'm gonna start a motherfucking band.

Yeah you read that right.

And I'm not sure if I'm even going to play any instruments or write any song lyrics. I'm just gonna be the voice that everyone pays to see.

Yeah you read that right.

If I do indeed write any song lyrics I'll be sure to make them nonsensical and/or about nothing in particular. And I'm gonna totally swagger jack Prince's stage persona from back in the day mixed with a little James Brown, David Bowie, and Mick Jagger. Oh, Oh, and since, uh I work out from time to time, expect to see me onstage in little clothing or nothing at all. Oh and I won't discriminate. Girls can love me and boys can love me. I. DON'T. GIVE. A. FUCK! And you're gonna like it. And you're gonna eat up my nonsensical song lyrics about humping, touching, and fucking, all set to a synthesized beat, heavy on the bass.

So yeah, I'm gonna start a motherfucking band.

Yeah you read that right.

Oh and did I mention I saw some band named Gravy Train!!!! [their four exclamation points, not mine] open for Junior Senior last night? No? Well you ain't missing much by me deciding to not go on at length about their set last night. Trust me.

No comments: