Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Riddle Me This



I, like every other young music fan with an ear who enjoys reality television, sat up and went "oh word?" two weeks or so back when, on an episode of So You Think You Can Dance? dancers Pasha and Lacey got their hip-hop on to the Junior Boys' In the Morning from their sophomore LP So This is Goodbye? Of course this put the song back in rotation round these parts for me, and even led me to revisit said album that the single is from; an album that I still can't get into. [And I've had it since it leaked, so that tells you that I have had plenty of time to get myself into it.] I don't know. It's not even like the album is god awful. I just can't enjoy it as much as I did their debut, Last Exit which, when purchased, made me feel like I came in late to a party everyone was invited to, that had luckily for me, not come to an end. Who knows?

-Sigh- Don't you just hate it when you love an album's single, but can't feel or get into the album.

No comments: