Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The roof, the roof, the roof is on FIRE!!!

FILE UNDER: A Moment of Clarity


Someone looks a little too happy to be posing for this photo. And it ain't the white kid.


Right now there's a fire brewing in West Hollywood y'all. And it's on the row.

Yes, that ROW.

I know, I KNOW gurl. Calm down. Take a breath.

See what had happened was sometime around 4 this afternoon, the roof of the East/West lounge sparked a few flames and next thing you know, BAM gurl, that shit won't quit.

I know, I KNOW.

KABC 7 keeps going back to it as if they're amazed that a fire is brewing anywhere but the San Bernardino mountains. And get this, Micky's may be a little damaged.

AAAAAAH!

I just... I just don't...this can't be...oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...not Micky's. That is the spot. Where else am I gonna go to see disinterested obviously straight "dancers" in cargo pants and combat boots [sans shirt of course] showing a little ass for beer money? Or watch as older men ogle and fawn over the one they often refer to as Brent Corrigan?

-Sigh-

Say a little prayer fellas. And make sure your calendars are marked if and when a "Save Micky's" benefit rolls around.

Damn. This shit, just ain't cute.

No comments: