Thursday, December 25, 2008

OBSESSION! My heart goes a BOOM BOOM TAP!

Tauwan's Top "25" Singles of 2008



01/Beyonce/Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)

This song is quite the conundrum. “All my single fellas! (all my single fellas!) All my single fellas! (all my singles fellas) All my singles fellas! (all my single fellas) All my single fellas, PUT YOUR HANDS UP (!)” if you feel me. Y’all know what I am talking about. This songs starts up, Beyonce comes in, she calls out for “all her single ladies” and you jump up, get down, and sing along, despite the fact that you are not, repeat NOT a single lady. But honestly man, there ain’t nothing you can do about it. Beyonce, once again, has got you twisted, she has got you crazy in love man, with yet another bangin’ ass club ready track that is a call to arms for all fans music who like to sing, dance, and rejoice in the magic and luster of a bangin’ ass track. The beat knocks, Beyonce tells he-who-don’t-know-what-he-got-til-its-gone to kick rocks, and you believe it, you feel it; you let it, her words, her vocals, this beat, to take you to church, and through the school of hard knocks, all while getting you bodied. And then we of course will forever have this:



Nuff said.

  • 02/Jason Mraz/I'm Yours


  • 03/Solange Knowles/Sandcastle Disco AND I Decided, Pt. 1


  • 04/Madonna feat. Pharrell/Give it 2 Me AND Cut Copy/Lights and Music


  • 05/Coldplay/Viva La Vida


  • 06/Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown/No Air


  • 07/Panic at the Disco/Nine in the Afternoon


  • 08/Lil Wayne/A Milli AND Lollipop


  • 09/Estelle feat. Cee-Lo/Pretty Please (Love Me) AND Jazmine Sullivan feat. Missy Elliot/Need U Bad


  • 10/Ne-Yo feat. Jamie Foxx and Fabolous/She Got Her Own (Miss Independent RMX)AND The Dream/I Luv Your Girl


  • 11/T-Pain feat. Lil Wayne/Can't Believe It


  • 12/MGMT/Electric Feel


  • 13/Britney Spears/Womanizer AND
    Nine Inch Nails/Discipline


  • 14/Ray J feat. Yung Berg/Sexy Can I


  • 15/Colby O'Donis feat. Akon/What You Got


  • 16/Santogold/Lights Out AND Creator


  • 17/Bun B feat. Sean Kingston/That's Gangsta


  • 18/Rick Ross feat. T-Pain/The Boss


  • 19/Kidz in the Hall/Drivin' Down the Block (Low End Theory)


  • 20/Kanye West/Heartless


  • 21/Ashanti/Good Good AND Slim feat. Shawty Lo and Yung Joc/So Fly (RMX)


  • 22/Beck/Gamma Ray


  • 23/Kylie Minogue/All I See


  • 24/The Game feat. Travis Barker/Dope Boys


  • 25/Janet Jackson/Feedback AND Rock With U
  • No comments: