Sunday, December 21, 2008

OBSESSION! My heart goes a BOOM BOOM TAP!

Tauwan's Top "25" Singles of 2008



05/Coldplay/Viva La Vida

I still don't know what this song is about. And were it to come through some speakers in my vicinity yeah, I'd sing along, but I can't guarantee that the words coming out of my mouth would match those being sung by Mr. Martin himself. But I will say this: I get this song. I buy what it is selling. The minute it hits my ears I get lost in its epic swell. I hear those Calvary choirs singing, I know St. Peter won't call my name, and I'm chanting for my voice to be heard no matter the key, or whether or not I am hitting it. Viva La Vida! Cause when I'm lost in its luster I'm in a good place, on top of the world. And I, along with my mighty battle cry, rule.



  • 06/Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown/No Air


  • 07/Panic at the Disco/Nine in the Afternoon


  • 08/Lil Wayne/A Milli AND Lollipop


  • 09/Estelle feat. Cee-Lo/Pretty Please (Love Me) AND Jazmine Sullivan feat. Missy Elliot/Need U Bad


  • 10/Ne-Yo feat. Jamie Foxx and Fabolous/She Got Her Own (Miss Independent RMX)AND The Dream/I Luv Your Girl


  • 11/T-Pain feat. Lil Wayne/Can't Believe It


  • 12/MGMT/Electric Feel


  • 13/Britney Spears/Womanizer AND
    Nine Inch Nails/Discipline


  • 14/Ray J feat. Yung Berg/Sexy Can I


  • 15/Colby O'Donis feat. Akon/What You Got


  • 16/Santogold/Lights Out AND Creator


  • 17/Bun B feat. Sean Kingston/That's Gangsta


  • 18/Rick Ross feat. T-Pain/The Boss


  • 19/Kidz in the Hall/Drivin' Down the Block (Low End Theory)


  • 20/Kanye West/Heartless


  • 21/Ashanti/Good Good AND Slim feat. Shawty Lo and Yung Joc/So Fly (RMX)


  • 22/Beck/Gamma Ray


  • 23/Kylie Minogue/All I See


  • 24/The Game feat. Travis Barker/Dope Boys


  • 25/Janet Jackson/Feedback AND Rock With U
  • No comments: